25/06/24-28/06/24- In this week Ancy ma'am came for class observation from the part of general teachers and Neena ma'am also came for optional observation. The selection process for different scouts,NCC, SPC etc was ongoing in the school. Students were busy with the selection procedures. We got substitution hours in different classes. After completing the textual activities I began with the writing part in my class 9 H.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Digital Text
https://online.publuu.com/623360/1392206/page/3
-
Mar Theophilus Training College in collaboration with IALSE-ICLSE conducted an International seminar on Life Skills at MTTC. The seminar dea...
-
After completing 2 semesters at college, we stepped into the next phase of our B.Ed life that is practice teaching. The school that I was al...
-
This week we got many duties in up section. During the week I thought them the last part of the lesson 'Debts of gratitude ' and gra...
No comments:
Post a Comment